Things to know before you book;
- All bookings can now be made online and require a 50% non refundable booking fee. All deposits are final, no refunds will be issued. If 48 hours notice is given you may transfer your appointment to a later date or to a friend.
- On your initial booking the card you use to pay your deposit, details will be stored on the booking system. Be assured we cannot access your personal bank details and it is 100% safe.
- Cancelling or rescheduling your appointment without 48 hours notice will incur in a 50% fee of your refill appointment. Unfortunately when you cancel last minute someone else also missed out on lashes. Your time is valuable and so is ours. Under some circumstances, If you provide a medical certificate within the 48 hours, fee will be waived. If no medical certificate is provided within this time frame you fee will be charged to your card on the system.
- Please do not book if you have had a lash lift done within the past 6 weeks, or if you’ve had your eyeliner tattoo’d.
- Please let us know if you have lashes on from another salon. Due to high standards of work we are not able refill work from other salons and you will need to book in more time with your appointment for a removal.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- If you are a no show you will not be rebooked.
- We are not responsible for any allergic reactions you may experience from the glue. This is a risk you are taking. Should it happen, it will occur within 24-48hours. If this happens please seek for medical advice.
- Glue sensitivity can happen at any time, even if you have had lashes on for the past 2 years or 5 years, a reaction to glue can happen at any time. Symptoms are usually swollen eyelids or extremely red eyes.
- If you have any concerns a patch test is available for those with sensitive eyes or first timers.
- We are not responsible for any reactions occurred If you wish to go ahead without a patch test.
Things to know before your appointment;
- It is better to arrive 5 mins early rather than 5 minutes late to your appointment.
- If you are late, your appointment will be cut short, and If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will be classified as a cancellation and a 50% fee of your appointment will be charged.
- If you are sick please reschedule. Due to safety reasons, sick clients will not be lashed. Provide us with a medical certificate to waive the fee.
- This is your time to relax. No friends, partners and especially no kids are allowed to come in to the treatment room during your appointment.
- Please remove all eye makeup. For best results please do not wear any eye makeup on the day of appointment. This will also result in poor retention of your extensions. You will also lose lashing time.
- Please do not come with soaking wet hair.
Things to know after your appointment;
- Loyalty cards must be stamped at the time of payment. Cards cannot be combined. Discounts can only be used for refills not exceeding 2-3 weeks.
- Please follow after care instructions.
- Prolong eyelash cleanser must be used twice daily.
- If lashes have shed more than a standard refill, you will be charged accordingly.
- You must have at least 20-25 lashes per eye, to be qualified for a refill.
- Voucher for client referrals are only activated after ‘friend’ has used service. Only one voucher to be used at an appointment. Not valid with any other offers.
- If eyelash extensions have shed a lot in 72 hours please contact me immediately.
We value your input and feel extremely grateful when you’ve taken your time to share your views. If you have had a great experience please leave us a review on Facebook. If you haven’t had a great experience please also let me know so we can try to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. This will ensure we can continuously improve our relationship with our clients.